We already received more than twenty applications for Museums in Short 2020. We want to thank you all the participants for their effort, we are aware that applying is time-consuming and quite boring. Still, we are sure that many fantastic videos are missing. For this reason we decided to postpone the deadline to 18th September 2020.
So, take your time: there is still time to send your short!
Apply here: https://www.museumsinshort.eu/application/[…]
“Going online”, “virtual visit”, “sharing cultural heritage through digital channels”… words that became a mantra, especially in these hard months.
Since 2012, Museums in Short makes accessible short videos realized by / for / with museums. Every year, a free platform is provided, where creatives, experts & not can watch short videos from all over the world of museums.
There is no entry fee.
Best videos are rewarded with a symbolic prize. The winner will also be invited to present his achievement at the annual Best in Heritage IMAGINES event – the global conference featuring award-winning museum, heritage and conservation projects – that is held at the end of each September, in Dubrovnik (Croatia).
Share your video and be part of the 7th edition of Museums in […]
The Freud Museum of London wins Museums in Short 2019.
Special mention of the Jury for the Walker Art Center of Minneapolis.
Public Vote Prize to the Gallery Matica Srpska (Novi Sad, Serbia).
Freud Museum of Londra scoops Museums in Short 2019 with the brilliant video: “A Surreal Christmas". Trailer is based on free associations between the works of Sigmund Freud and Salvador Dalì. Walker Art Center di Minneapolis received the Special Mention of the International Jury for its: “Siah Armajani Follow The Line", an engaging trip into the world of the eclectic Iranian artist. The poetic video of the Baksy Museum (Turkey) was very appreciated by the Jury, deserving the third position in the final list.
Public Vote Prize goes to the Gallery of Matica Srpska (Serbia), whose staff became the cast of the funny: “Momentum”, a […]
Finalists of Museums in Short 2019 have been selected.
This is our beautiful Dozen:
- "Siah Armajani Follow This Line", Walker Art Center of Minnesota, Minneapolis (United States of America)
- "New Kitchen Gallery", Eureka! The National Children's Museum, Halifax (England)
- "Hineni, hineni, I'm ready, my Lord", Museum of the Jewish People, Tel Aviv (Israel)
- "Hockney - Van Gogh: the Joy of Nature", "Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- "Museum Yoga”, The Museum of Russian Impressionisionism, Moscow (Russia)
- "Momentum", Gallery of Matica Srpska Novi Sad (Serbia)
- "Thorn In My Foot", Baksi Museum, Bayburt (Turkey)
- "A Surreal Christmas", Freud Museum of London (England)
- "Mary Sibande - A Crescendo of Ecstasy", Museum […]
BREAKING NEWS: There is still time to apply for Museums in Short 2019.
The deadline has been extended to 30th April 2019! We are waiting for your short!
Apply here: http://www.museumsinshort.eu/application/[…]
|« Previous page||1 2 3 4 5 6 7||Next page »|